Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Tebas was already counting the millions in extra revenue from Haaland/Mbappe starring in La Liga for next 10 years and La Liga being more important due to it.

Real now has some serious cash to spend, I hope they take Salah, and maybe they can opt to spend big on Sterling or Mahrez.

If I have to choose I would keep Jesus and sell one of Sterling/Mahrez.
I would pick Sterling, so he can miss a gazillion sitters and frustrate the shit of them!
Probably they may end up going for Nkunku to reinforce their attack!

We'll have a drone fly round the etihad, through the tunnel onto the pitch, 360 and there in the centre, a desk, haaland sat on the right with a pen, grey jumper tixi cutout on the left. Pan out.

A massive muffin on the center circle and as the drone approaches a dinner lady flips the switch on the penalty spot and the muffin opens up and Haaland pops out dancing to the Happy Mondays.

A 3 year deal? All this for a him to leave on a free in 3 years? Should have taken the money from Madrid and ran.

Mbappe and Neymar have complete control over that club.
Well Sky are saying the contract sees him earn £1m per week and that’s after bagging a £100m signing on fee. I had to double-take at that but they are actually saying £100m just for signing.

So in excess of £250m in his pocket over the next 3 years.

Real Madrid had the money.

As part of the long-term partnership, Real Madrid will receive approximately €360m to be invested across any of the Club’s activities. Through this alliance, Sixth Street acquires the right to participate in the operation of certain new businesses of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium for twenty years. In addition, Legends will contribute its experience in the operation of large stadiums, attractions and event spaces to optimize the management of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.

907968-CE-B93-B-4-EBE-AC61-CCED9422623-D.jpg

Not sure what that means. 360 over 20 years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.