Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

So what are the implications of him turning down Real Madrid. It’s been suggested that they might move for Mane or Salah. Could any of our players be on their shopping list eg Sterling or Bernardo?

In the longer term, does it mean that they’ll try to trigger Haaland’s release clause sooner rather than later? Is there a minimum period before the release clause can be activated?

lets hope this so the case. I’ll drive sterling to Madrid personally for the right fee.

Alf of course had a part , but Raiola would have had his say in the best place for Erling to maximise his footballing potential ,and his financial potential. And it turns out that Madrid wasn't it !!!

Director of Football Mbappe gonna do madness. He wants Tchouameni too. Lets see if Mbappe has any pull. Apparently Zidane doesn’t want to go PSG though.

Clearly, Mbappe orchestrated all of this to make sure he got his massive signing on fee. His decision has absolutely nothing to do with Football. It is clear he is still sucking on his mommas tits and does not give a shit about the game. He was always going to make massive money where ever he was going go and over his career, was going to earn. But staying in the French league, competing with 'nothing teams' and not being pushed at all on the pitch, is not a career decision, it is all about the money

Man he just made sure not one in his lineage has to work again by the age of 23. Fair fucking play, its a short career and hes got plently of time to the pitch stuff.

Yep, can’t be mad at the lad for that. Just makes me wish I was a better standard at footy than the Brown Cow on a Sunday morning :(

Boiling Madrid piss is the cherry on the cake for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.