Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I have kind of mixed feelings about the latest development.

I'm glad we were never in for him after hearing how he played both Real and PSG and the demands he gave don't make for good reading IMO.

I also think, that if he always intended to stay at PSG, then thank fuck he did play Real for as long as he did because we might not have landed Haaland if they went all in for him instead. Maybe we would have but it was one less hurdle all the same.

How can PSG possibly not break ffp?!! £1.1m a week and £127m signing on fee. Works out at £212k a day. I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

How can PSG possibly not break ffp?!! £1.1m a week and £127m signing on fee. Works out at £212k a day. I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

Ohh they've shattered it make no mistake, but the gall of RM when they are paying Bale £650 grand a week to sit on the bench.

The galacticos have been outed by the cheese eating surrender monkeys :)

One day a week would be enough for me. Most Saturdays and some wednesdays at the later stages of the champions league. But if i was unfortunate enough to be at United, would have to be Saturdays only, no Thursday working for me, fuck that.

Not so much a hint to come here. Just general news. Amazed PSG didn’t see themselves being played like a fiddle from the start.

There can't be many players currently plying their trade around the world who don't cast envious looks at what we are becoming and would love to be a part of it.
Due to our no gobshite rule about 95% are unfortunately ruled out.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.