Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Anyone who wants this clown at City needs to take a good hard look at yourself as you obviously took way too many drugs last weekend.
Yeah, let the rags get him. He'll create shit there soon enough.

Players like him and Neymar are never happy it seems. We have a happy squad I don't think Pep would entertain whingers no matter how good they are.
Sane, Cancello are proof of this.

"One recent senior PSG employee said of the fabled front three that Neymar was the easiest to deal with. That’s the Neymar who had the three-day birthday party, the Neymar who seems always to manage to attend Carnaval in Rio, the Neymar whose noisy parties in Bougival have been described by the local mayor as “prodigiously annoying”.

And Mbappé is more difficult than that."

Did Mbappé have a four day birthday party or something? If Neymar's party was held during his time off, what's that gotta do with his on-pitch performance OR Mbappé for that matter?

If it was Mbappé's job to make tackles & interceptions & it was a problem, why didn't Deschamps sub him like Pep would have?

Also, it didn't seem to affect France because they got to the final where Mbappé scored a hat-trick making him the tournament's top scorer...

Which former manager? Which senior player? The article doesn't say, so why the assumption it's Mbappé? \0/

This whole article seems like the typical supposition media hatchet job City have been subjected to at the behest of the red top mafia, since 2008 because of FFP...

Mate, if ANYONE should know how it feels to be vilified by the media with little factual foundation, it's Manchester City Football Club.

As City fans, we're better than signing up to this type of victimisation bullshit. If we do, we can't then complain when the same nefarious media with an agenda, do the exact same to us. )(

1/ difficulty of dealing with him is not related to the parties, clearly other factors.

2/ Deschamps gameplan was built around Mbappe not tracking back. Likewise for PSG, the man just does not do it. The point is that that couldn't happen here.

3/ My assumption it's Mbappe is because it's very heavily implied by context - the whole article is about Mbappe. The journalist won't be able to name him in that context because of libel/slander laws and inability to prove it without revealing a source. It's a standard trope in journalism. It's obviously Mbappe he's talking about.

Sorry buddy but just because it "seems like" an article is a hatchet job to you doesn't mean it's true.

Mbappe has really played PSG - I’m not sure how many millions he’s received for his services but it’s breathtaking. He’s had an unhealthy influence on player recruitment. He’s thrown his toys out of the oram and demanded a o veto RM only to backdown when offered even more money. And now he’s orchestrating a free transfer to RM and lining his pockets with yet another signing on fee. He’s clearly an excellent footballer but money and politics seem to be his real passion. Personally I wouldn’t want him at City -I think he’d kill our togetherness and I can’t abide people who refer to themselves in the third party.

1/ difficulty of dealing with him is not related to the parties, clearly other factors.

2/ Deschamps gameplan was built around Mbappe not tracking back. Likewise for PSG, the man just does not do it. The point is that that couldn't happen here.

3/ My assumption it's Mbappe is because it's very heavily implied by context - the whole article is about Mbappe. The journalist won't be able to name him in that context because of libel/slander laws and inability to prove it without revealing a source. It's a standard trope in journalism. It's obviously Mbappe he's talking about.

Sorry buddy but just because it "seems like" an article is a hatchet job to you doesn't mean it's true.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck mate...

Assumptions/personal opinions/interpretations are fine, as we all see things differently.

I've just watched part one of Khaldoon's end of season address where he mentions something similar.

He said it doesn't matter what the facts of our situation is, the media keep spinning the narrative that we've the biggest squad & spend the most money to achieve our success etc, & nothing we say or any facts we produce will change that...

Perhaps we should be looking for runners like Paul Dickov or Darius Vassel who'll run & spill blood for City, rather than the Mbappé's of this world hey? \0/

Clearly and undeniably a top player, but just going by the constant press that keeps surrounding him and PSG throughout the years, real or not, it might be best we steer clear.

He's the kind of player you fear taking over the dressing room, and there's only room for one boss in the dresser.

Ake, Akanji are proof you don’t need to have premadonna tossers to win. Our signings have to be made of the right stuff and fit the profile. Mbappe and Neymar are definitely not MCFC material.
Haaland and KDB as well. Arguably the two best footballers on the planet and both very humble, pleasant, well rounded nice lads.

We never go for the arrogant prick types and there's a reason for that.

Seems strange that there are still those who think there’s even the tiniest chance of this happening. He’s a phenomenal player but that doesn’t mean he’s the right player. Sometimes, even being one of the most talented in the world isn’t enough to get into this squad, hence why any player who throws a tantrum or not proved to be totally committed are allowed to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.