Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

More worried about Haaland. PSG would love to sign him more. Doesn't mean we will sell either.
Nah...Madrid isn't going to have money for Haaland. I doubt we would sell Bernie this late in the window with a lot of veteran experience having gone.

Such a huge commercial decision to exclude him from your pre season tour.
Theyre money makers more than for fitness.

Now going on tour with no mbappe no messi

Nah...Madrid isn't going to have money for Haaland. I doubt we would sell Bernie this late in the window with a lot of veteran experience having gone.
Spursy are keeping Kane too. They will lose money but he is still valuable to the club

Nope. You'd have to laugh at Real tho. Bellingham.... wooooo! But they already had 3 young midfielders. Plus Kroos, Modric. More pressing might have been their having precisely one striker. A genius, for sure, but one in surely in his seventies by now.

Now they have 7 midfielders, no striker. Sorry, they have aquired one striker, 33 year old Joselu, the Spanish equivalent of David Nugent (presumably the Spanish Darren Bent wasn't available).

Now - because of Bellingham - they can't quite find the money for the one they really want, Mbappe. And if they do sign him, he'll take their best young forward's preferred position.

Oh.

Reactions: dom
Funny links with united but they definitely can't afford him and are getting their noses in as a publicity stunt (similar with Liverpool).

Madrid are undercover state club, during the financial crisis in 2008/09 Spain were in terrible financial situation yet Perez managed to let Spanish banks loan him money to build his galactico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.