Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Would it suite madrid waiting a year to get him on free transfer but then again is it really free as a lot more goes to agent and player. And can they even afford it now without selling a big player

Seen reports that if he leaves on a free that they will be in massive financial trouble which I do not understand really?

Financially and FFP wise, they would be as they basically have to pay him a loyalty bonus and he leaves for free.

Is probably a swing of about £300 million (£150 million fee and I believe bonus is the same).

It is something that should have been considered when they offered him the contract extension.

They overstretched to try and save the day and keep him.

There seems to be this agreement that Mbappe is supposed to have where he said he would not leave on a free.

They then seem to have him run it down and assume he has to renew based on what he said.

The truth for me is that in 2021 Real offered €200 million for him when he had one year left. It was a generous offer and despite PSG not wanting to sell it was the right course.

They then rejected it and offered this new deal, I believe Mbappe believed at that point his agreement to not go on a free was over and he could earn a very significant amount of money both these 2 years at PSG and then moving on a free to Madrid.

It’s an issue Qatar have made themselves (possibly based on wanting to have the WC stars at PSG during the WC in Qatar) and now they are paying that price.

Hope it does cause them issues TBH

Reactions: nmc
We should try to sign him. Worst that can happen is he says no.

No the worst that could happen is we actually sign him and the diva sets rot into our harmonious ego free dressing room.

Remember how abjectly mediocre we were on the pitch before we got rid of cancelo last season? That's what a mard arse ego does to our football. Mbappe would be that on an exponential level.

I can't believe anyone actually wants him that has been paying attention. It's not FIFA and it won't be like ope ing his card in FIFA or whatever silly shit you do with him on there.

Undoubtedly an unbelievable talent but wouldn’t be my cup of tea. Right now we definitely have the financial clout to go for this if we wanted. Big money coming in on the back of last seasons success Barely spent this window and have Mahrez money coming our way.

If the club wanted it could be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.