Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

But, but, he’s going to Liverpool. Ask any deluded and brain washed Liverpool fan and they will tell you that.

As long as he doesn’t end up at a domestic rival, that’s all I care about. Scandalous player albeit a bit of a prick.

Sidenote, PSG have had a fucking nightmare being bent over by him for 3/4 years only to let him - one of the most marketable, brilliant players of the modern era - go for free.

I don't get the hype.
Well overrated.
Never ever would say he's shit.
Overrated... yes , certainly for the money he's cost psg over the years.
We got the best player from Monaco. ( Mr Silva)

And mmmmbap is a knob.

But, but, he’s going to Liverpool. Ask any deluded and brain washed Liverpool fan and they will tell you that.
There was a Dipper on Talksport tonight saying that he wouldn’t swap Tront for Mbappe, and that the 3 best players in the World were Haaland, Tront and Mbappe - in that order! And that Tront would win the Ballon D’Or!!

We know he's a world class player. But on a culture level, does he fit in to the team?

Take Haaland. Plays like a superstar, acts like a superstar. But he's clearly one of the boys.

If Mbappe is willing to accept being a cog in the greater machine, we'd be stupid not to try and get him.

Haaland staying for the long haul then! Things you love to see if you love competition.
Yep i agree, i can't see him going there or anywhere else for a while yet.

I can see us continuing to have great battles with RM into the future, just got to hope Pep stays around for the challenge as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.