Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

IF he was willing to work with Pep and not cause a fuss and play for the badge, sign him up immediately. But that might be too big an if, which is a disgusting concept for Mbappe

Hes going to Madrid, and it'll be a for an absolute wedge

What did they bid the last time he had 1 year left, €200mil? Maybe they won't bid that now they know he's going to leave on a free but he'll be a 9-figure sum

And unfortunately it will help out PSG to buy Bernardo, why he wants to go I don't really know other than Paris is a beautiful city its not a great time.to go there, maybe this has changed his mind (one hopes)

Dream signing. Also the most unlikely. Hopefully he goes to Madrid and stays out of this league unless it’s with us. An absolute phenom.

We're the best club and we have tonnes of cash.

We need a winger.

The best winger in the world might be on the market.

It makes perfect sense and yet I just know it won't happen.
Just imagine the worldwide meltdown if we signed him (I know we wont). Would be glorious!

I would say, if we do snag him, I’d be nice revenge against Madrid for Bellingham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.