Kylian Mbappé

reading the comments here it reminds me why I said hes overrated. imagine saying hes the same with haaland or even better lol

even the overall stats say Haaland is the better striker , wonder what people who say mbappe is the best striker in the world are basing their oponion on ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_220016.png
    IMG_20210926_220016.png
    843.5 KB · Views: 29
Definitely a no brainer, but I just don’t see City bidding £200m for Mbappe, love to be wrong because I think he’d fit us like a glove.
He's available on a free pre-contract...... If he was to sign a new contract it won't matter what the bid is, he's not going to leave. It's a free or nothing, for any team

Kane looses the ball then tackles in Spurs box 3-0 the gunners, he’s suffering poor lad

I get that sinking feeling we'll feck about trying to get Mbappe for him to follow his dream to Madrid and miss out on Halaand....it would just be a typical City thing....hahaha.

Mbappe is 22, scoring in the WC final to win the trophy, as a teenager. Anyone who doesn't want this lad needs his head examining.

Half way through the game and he’s PSG’s best player by a mile. One of only players in the world that can create something out of nothing due to his pace. Took Ruben to the cleaners, not a lot of players do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.