Kylian Mbappé

I think he’ll actually re-sign for PSG…. He has done his job in running down his contract, but the fact that they turned down £130m (or whatever it was), with one year left, shows you how stubborn Al-Khelaifi is! I think he’s more likely to pay him £5m/wk than lose him for free, and I think Mbappe was only ever after money… he could have signed a pre-contract with Real since Jan, but it hasn’t happened. He’ll sign with PSG on ridiculous wages and I think that’s a great result for us, because he’s an elite bellend!
He’s nailed on for Madrid

I think he’ll actually re-sign for PSG…. He has done his job in running down his contract, but the fact that they turned down £130m (or whatever it was), with one year left, shows you how stubborn Al-Khelaifi is! I think he’s more likely to pay him £5m/wk than lose him for free, and I think Mbappe was only ever after money… he could have signed a pre-contract with Real since Jan, but it hasn’t happened. He’ll sign with PSG on ridiculous wages and I think that’s a great result for us, because he’s an elite bellend!
Would be a terrible result for us

BBC Gossip saying Mbappe decided Real were shit the other night so he’s off to the Dippers… yeah sounds about right ! Dippers can’t afford Salah’s wages so Mbappe???
I thought the BBC was more serious than this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.