Kylian Mbappé

These players are following his coaching. He doesn’t ask that of them. Mbappe under Tuchel worked harder. You will see how he will play at Madrid. It’s a Poch thing
I watch almost every PSG game so nothing yesterday was new to me
How do you square that comment with every other Pochetimo tram in his managerial career, where his forward players were complete opposites of the PSG forwards in terms of their instructions and work rate out of possession.

These players are following his coaching. He doesn’t ask that of them. Mbappe under Tuchel worked harder. You will see how he will play at Madrid. It’s a Poch thing
I watch almost every PSG game so nothing yesterday was new to me

This is just completely made up.

Mbappé's pressing numbers have fluctuated between 7 and 10 per game his entire career. This season he's doing 7.7 and under Tuchel in 2 seperate seasons it was 8.15.

He's actually pressing more in the final third this season than under Tuchel. Same goes for attempted tackles, tackles+interceptions and clearances.

There's absolutely no metric at all in which he works harder off the ball under Tuchel.

These numbers are absolutely shit by the way. Someone like Sterling is around 15 and a Bernardo is 18-20.

Reactions: kun
This is just completely made up.

Mbappé's pressing numbers have fluctuated between 7 and 10 per game his entire career. This season he's doing 7.7 and under Tuchel in 2 seperate seasons it was 8.15.

He's actually pressing more in the final third this season than under Tuchel. Same goes for attempted tackles, tackles+interceptions and clearances.

There's absolutely no metric at all in which he works harder off the ball under Tuchel.

These numbers are absolutely shit by the way. Someone like Sterling is around 15 and a Bernardo is 18-20.
It is absolutely possible that in stats this is unproven; my comment was based on the observation of watching the majority of PSG games since he’s been there due to Neymar, and his work rate and disposition with Tuchel was much higher. I do think Pochettino tries to make him more comfortable than Tuchel’s system, though the German’s still didn’t push him in that direction.

Not that I have a problem with it, but it’s interesting that people reply to my posts to find disagreements so many days later. Sometimes I won’t reply to someone if it’s been more than a few hours so not to disrupt a thread

For the money/wages, he's making a great move to Real Madrid.

For his career and development, it's a poor move. That Madrid side looks finished.

For the money/wages, he's making a great move to Real Madrid.

For his career and development, it's a poor move. That Madrid side looks finished.
I won’t be shocked if Ancelotti isn’t there next season. I don’t think Madrid is necessarily a downgrade from PSG for him

Kylian Mbappe under Pep Coaching will always be a fantasy, he will never go to us as long as Reald Madrid is still able to afford him.

Kylian Mbappe under Pep Coaching will always be a fantasy, he will never go to us as long as Reald Madrid is still able to afford him.
He'll be happy with his ever increasing bank balance next season, and my personal preference is to stick with the players that we have, like Silva, Foden, Grealish, Palmer, McAtee and Sterling, with the inclusion of Alvarez and hopefully Haaland.

He'll be happy with his ever increasing bank balance next season, and my personal preference is to stick with the players that we have, like Silva, Foden, Grealish, Palmer, McAtee and Sterling, with the inclusion of Alvarez and hopefully Haaland.
Real Madrid is a huge draw, a wonderful club however you want to paint them.

Real will rebuild and they will be a huge draw for the worlds best players, don't kid yourself.

Haaland may well join us, why , yes we are serial winners, yes we are managed by the worlds best coach but we also pay our players incredibly high wages.

Mbappe is a talent but he comes over as a right arrogant **** He refers to himself in the third person FFS. From a technical perspective he'd be awesome in our side but in the dressing room he' might be a nightmare. PSG have assembled a team of undoubted talent but managing the ego's looks to be beyond Pochettino

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.