Kylian Mbappé

We will look to bring in a big player to replace Aguero & challenge the forwards.

But it's hard to predict whether that will be a young player or an established one. Or whether Leroy Sané ends up inside, like Ronaldo & we buy another wide player.

I doubt it will be a BIG player.

Do you really think sane will be considered for a change to an inside role.

I just dont see this one happening but hopefully the rags wont get him either!

Transfer Centre‏ @CentreTransfer 3m3 minutes ago
Manchester City and Manchester United will try to sign Kylian Mbappé this summer with Paris Saint-Germain facing severe Financial Fair Play trouble. (Sunday Mirror)

Rags are more likely to continue to destroy their wage structure & break ridiculous transfer records than we are, imo.

Rags are more likely to continue to destroy their wage structure & break ridiculous transfer records than we are, imo.

And long may it continue! IMO this bloke is a pipe dream. I'd love to see him in the city sky blue. I just don't think we'll spend over 100mil on a transfer fee for the next few yrs unless we have another snap market inflation such as we saw last summer window. This guy will be at least that and than then some already. One can only imagine what his price will be in a couple of years. We missed our chance when we failed to deal with Monaco two seasons ago.

And long may it continue! IMO this bloke is a pipe dream. I'd love to see him in the city sky blue. I just don't think we'll spend over 100mil on a transfer fee for the next few yrs unless we have another snap market inflation such as we saw last summer window. This guy will be at least that and than then some already. One can only imagine what his price will be in a couple of years. We missed our chance when we failed to deal with Monaco two seasons ago.

We got Jesus & Sané, both of whom are better imo.

There will be others if we are clever & sly.

We got Jesus & Sané, both of whom are better imo.

There will be others if we are clever & sly.

Don´t think they are better and Mbappe is the best young prospect this decade after Neymar.He is only 19 and does some phenomenal things against very good players.

Don´t think they are better and Mbappe is the best young prospect this decade after Neymar.He is only 19 and does some phenomenal things against very good players.
Sané tore Madrid a new arsehole at 19, Jesus was the focal point of attack for an unfancied team winning the Brazilian Serie A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.