Kylian Mbappé

Sané and Jesus are brilliant young players, of course, but Mbappe is their equal and possibly has even higher potential. We certainly don't want those bastards in Stretford signing him that's for sure.

Mbappe is one we should definitely outbid them for whatever the cost - we'd be getting a world class striker for the next 10-12 years, so he'd be worth it. Not like signing a 29 year old on silly wages is it.

Young player of the year. Rags would think that accolade belongs to their player Young. Because our impartial BBC made zero mention that Leroy Sane of Manchester City won the young player of the season award.

psg passed ffp no way they will sell him. psg selling mbappe is like us selling sane.
I think PSG have tougher FFP challenges ahead of them. They may have passed FFP but they haven't reached the stage where Neymar and Mbappe signings have been assessed.

I think PSG have tougher FFP challenges ahead of them. They may have passed FFP but they haven't reached the stage where Neymar and Mbappe signings have been assessed.
maybe but that wont be happening till next summer at least so no need to worry now.

How the hell did they pass after the Neymar and Mbappe costs?

Nothing to do with Platini being French is it? Or PSG's Qatari owners making sure France and their suits will have a very comfortable world cup there in a few years?

Nothing to do with Platini being French is it? Or PSG's Qatari owners making sure France and their suits will have a very comfortable world cup there in a few years?
The poster above has a strange interpretation.

A BBC headline: Paris St-Germain need to sell 60m euros worth of players to meet FFP rules

The article below explains the situation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44474415

Mbappe is an outstanding player but not available unless PSG have gone mad. They will sell other players

Them players and accounts haven’t been done yet mate

For the money he would cost 100, 120, 140 mil plus. I am not sure I rate him.
Since he left Monaco its been a long time since I have seen anything from him at PSG or his national team to justify that kind of transfer fee.
Good developing player, with bags of potential but fee is fucking ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.