Kylian Mbappé

He is on a free, the signing on fee is irrelevant, do you think Haaland signed for us for the love of the game?

Mbappe is a monster of a player, and sadly he makes Madrid considerably stronger.

They will have some team if he goes there Vinicious and him up top with Bellingham behind them is frightening stuff.

If we want to dominate in the CL which I am sure we do, we are going to have to go in the market big time this summer, no messing about, identify the targets and get them and get them early like we used to.

Haven’t replaced the goals and assists that Gundo and Mahrez provided over their time here. Needs to be a huge summer to move the team forward.

Haven’t replaced the goals and assists that Gundo and Mahrez provided over their time here. Needs to be a huge summer to move the team forward.
And we have not brought our priority players in the transfer windows Haaland apart.

Midfield is a huge issue for me, we have compromised so much, Rodri needs serious help, Walker needs replacing, and for me we need a proper LB once and for all.

They will have some team if he goes there Vinicious and him up top with Bellingham behind them is frightening stuff.
Just remember how the galactic era ended
Lots of stars but no great team
To be fair they have a lot more balance than that team did but they still look light at the back and are all these stars actually gonna get back and defend when they need to.

If we want to dominate in the CL which I am sure we do, we are going to have to go in the market big time this summer, no messing about, identify the targets and get them and get them early like we used to.

Doesn't matter we get them early, we target Bellingham early too but he still went to Madrid instead.

Doesn't matter we get them early, we target Bellingham early too but he still went to Madrid instead.
the biggest miss in our targets, not that he wanted to come here, unfortunately, he would have been brilliant for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.