Kylian Mbappé

Dads a scouser so never was going to happen imo.
My dad was a Wolves fan, my son is a dirty rag.

Something went wrong somewhere.

But on a serious point, shame a dad can be that bitter as to advise his son not to play for the best manager the game has ever seen.

His Dad was born in Southend, that hotbed of Scouse football, played all his football mainly in and around Birmingham what an utter tool.

My dad was a Wolves fan, my son is a dirty rag.

Something went wrong somewhere.

But on a serious point, shame a dad can be that bitter as to advise his son not to play for the best manager the game has ever seen.

His Dad was born in Southend, that hotbed of Scouse football, played all his football mainly in and around Birmingham what an utter tool.

The thought of his son pulling City shirt is sickening him so much and advice him not playing for City regardless there's best manager the world have ever seen that will catapult his son ability to greater height.

What a bitter fool.

Yes I know he`s not actually from there but does he not support them ? Or is that a Myth as well ?

Myth.

"I'm a Barça fan but Kylian is Real Madrid. If he goes to Barça now, he could never end up playing for Madrid. If he goes to another club, he could still end up at Madrid."

That was the answer from Wilfred Mbappe in 2017, the player's father, before accepting the offer from Paris Saint-Germain, and again more recently, when he contemplated his options for the future.

Do you know there's some weirdos on the internet who try and claim that everybody is secretly a Muslim? Scousers are like that. Everybody is secretly a Liverpool fan to them

the biggest miss in our targets, not that he wanted to come here, unfortunately, he would have been brilliant for City.
I’m so happy we aren’t signing him, or certainly doesn’t look that way. Almost a modern day Kaka signing if we went after him. Makes no sense and we are too well run to make this transfer. Would completely change the structure of the best run club in the world.

I’m so happy we aren’t signing him, or certainly doesn’t look that way. Almost a modern day Kaka signing if we went after him. Makes no sense and we are too well run to make this transfer. Would completely change the structure of the best run club in the world.
You are happy we didnt sign Jude? Damn you are hard to please. Jude is brilliant. He is tearing La liga up. I am sure he would have been a great signing for us.

I think its time Jude went back to his thread and not discussed here. People seem to be confused to who is referred to in this thread, rightfully so, since its Mbappe's thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.