Kylian Mbappé

At 200m he would be a bargain.

I would love him at City, but there is only one club this guy will go to, Real Madrid.

It still suprises me that all these players still opt for Real & Barcelona. They are no longer the 'top dogs'. It's evidently us and Liverpool for now, and the foreseeable future. Must be the weather and food ...

You're deluded if you think Sane and 30m could get him, even if there was 1% chance PSG would sell to UAE owned club (and there isn't). His market price is probably around 3x of what we could get for Leroy at his current contract and injury moment. He's easily 200m player. Probably 250 as I doubt PSG would sell without making him the most expensive player ever. The best player since Messi and Ronaldo and scored about twice more goals at his age, than two of them had combined at that age.

At 200m he would be a bargain.

I would love him at City, but there is only one club this guy will go to, Real Madrid.

I'd estimate Sane's price between 150m-200m. Player + 30-50m isn't too unreasonable. Mbappe, whilst great, isnt the GOAT.

It still suprises me that all these players still opt for Real & Barcelona. They are no longer the 'top dogs'. It's evidently us and Liverpool for now, and the foreseeable future. Must be the weather and food ...
How do you come to the conclusion that we’re now “top dogs”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.