Kylian Mbappé

Don't see why. Pep said he was not going to burn him out having come straight from the Argentinian season finishing. He played in 49 games (starting 23) scored 17 goals and won three medals plus his world cup winners medal. Bet he can't wait to leave. Glass half empty?
Did I say can’t wait to leave? I said, and your post backs that up, that if he doesn’t play more then I’m sure he’ll look to move on. You can guarantee, PSG, Barça and Real will all come sniffing at some point with the promise of riches and being the star player. If he’s given more time in important or larger games then I suspect he’ll be even better than he currently is.
Cancelo is eligible for 3 medals too, as is Philips…. Just to play devils advocate. How many games were as a 10 min sub? How many 90 mins did he play? The lads outstanding and should be playing a bigger roll for me, maybe if we see others leave we may see him get that chance. At no point though did I say he can’t wait to leave, unless of course you deleted it from my quoted post? I await your apology ;)

Let utd have him. Its more a commercial move than a transfer. Same as Ronaldo.
Its not the same though

Ronaldo returning to united was a player in his mid 30s whose legs had gone but one of the biggest brands in football. That was a commercial move, with the added bonus of him still knowing how to score a goal if you set up a team to serve him. Obviously there was no longevity with this deal.

Mbappe is in his early 20s, one of the best forwards in the world, arguably not even in his prime yet.

Whoever signs him is getting one of the best players in the world and getting him at the perfect time in his career.

That said, I wouldn't worry if United or anybody else signed him and we didn't because it takes a lot more than one great player to make a great team. but any team in football would be stronger with Mbappe in it for sure.

If theres one manager who can correct mbappes attitude, its the pep. If thers one club who can put him at his place its man city.
Rest we know what kind of player he is.

Did I say can’t wait to leave? I said, and your post backs that up, that if he doesn’t play more then I’m sure he’ll look to move on. You can guarantee, PSG, Barça and Real will all come sniffing at some point with the promise of riches and being the star player. If he’s given more time in important or larger games then I suspect he’ll be even better than he currently is.
Cancelo is eligible for 3 medals too, as is Philips…. Just to play devils advocate. How many games were as a 10 min sub? How many 90 mins did he play? The lads outstanding and should be playing a bigger roll for me, maybe if we see others leave we may see him get that chance. At no point though did I say he can’t wait to leave, unless of course you deleted it from my quoted post? I await your apology ;)
You were suggesting, just like so many on here, that if he doesn't play (in your opinion) more games he'd be off. That is possible but then he may not have Harry Kane's view on the game and actually value medals and trophies. It is blatantly obvious that he will play more but please don't fall into the trap of so many. He isn't a child and will not stamp and scream for more games

Sorry if I come across as harsh on you but it really, really riles me when posters find any reason to find an excuse why our players would want to move on.

i`d be amazed if its true that PSG want Bernardo that Mbappe or Neymar isnt at least offered to us.

I am not a fan of the circus that follows Mbappe around and his financial demands make me think his ego is out of control.

However, he is the best player on Earth for me.

I’m not sure which would prevail if we signed him and it would be a huge financial outlay to start with.

He once said he didn’t reject Pep he rejected City so I don’t think he would come if we ever pressed the button.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.