Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with this. It's a lot of money for someone who's not done much at all.

How much did we pay for Jesus? Is this guy that much better, with that much more potential?
Jesus is more talented in my opinion. If clubs are smart they will leave Mbappe for another year and carry on monitoring him. I remember when lacazette was scoring goals for fun in the very same league. Alot of hype surrounded him aswel. But what's he actually gone on to achieve?

I have to agree with this. It's a lot of money for someone who's not done much at all.

How much did we pay for Jesus? Is this guy that much better, with that much more potential?

For £113mil you'd hope he'd already be as good as Aguero/Lewandowski/Suarez with the potential to reach Messi/Ronaldo's level

Might have made more sense for Pep just to manage Monaco instead..
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

A 100 million + price tag will more and likely destroy him. The pressure will be unreal for a kid who's just 18 years of age. Look at the majority of these young players who are moving for big fees so many are flopping. With Mbappe I began watching Monaco games when possible just to see this guy. Honestly he never really stood out and never in one game gave me that WOW reaction. However he did score in most of the games i see. Surprisingly the wow factor come from a small guy named Silva... Silva is by far the greatest talent they had.

*EDIT*
Even in the games against City and Spurs Silva was the stand out player. Mbappe again scored but didn't really impress.

I've been watching Monaco replays since we ve been linked to a few names. Mbappe is a special player his touches are natural and is the right place right time kind as well. The only thing is he is still young and playing in an arguably one of the easiest top leagues.

He should be left alone to develop for another year though I can't see how Ligue 1 can help him in that sense. For the next season I'd rather a proven workhorse like Sanchez who drags his team singlehanded in many occasions. I can't see that with Mbappe yet and fear that transition to new play and club and different tactics in the PL will make him isolated. He's not as industrious as Jesus as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.