Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we sell Aguero, I think we're very, very strong in attacking forwards. Given the huge rebuild we need in defense/keeper, and given the huge amount of money that Mbappe would cost, I don't think we'll pursue him.

Irrespective of the standard of the league he plays in, he did score a goal every 89 minutes in the Champions' League this season. An impressive feat for an 18 year old, would you not agree?

I personally believe he has all the ingredients in his game to become one of the best strikers of his generation.

At this moment in time, he's probably slightly ahead of Jesus purely because he's done it at higher levels so far and also because he's doing all this at 18 which is quite frankly ludicrous.

I'm pretty sure he's already implied that the next club would be a stepping stone for Madrid or he stays at Monaco another season. Not sure £100m would be a wise move for us.

As highly talented Mbappe is, I think the price is too steep, we have other areas that need strengthening first, and he is better off staying at Monaco for another season and then see how further develops. This shouldn't stop of from challenging Real Madrid (if they are still interested as they have just signed a 16 year old for 40m euros) or any other club in 12 months time.

Last edited:
I doubt very much we have submitted a £113m bid for him.
Same here. Doesn't make any sense. And on top of that if he goes anywhere this season it will be to Real Madrid or Barcelona and we can not yet compete with them, and we know it

hes a good player. but i just dont think we need him and if we did buy him we'd have to sell aguero. 113m is ridiculous swell, he isn't worth that imo. for that amount of money id be expecting him to be nearly as talented as messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.