Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think he worths now ?

Nothing. ;)
Or something totally crazy, like 150M. But if we need money we will sell silva, so..
He won't leave until a full year as a starter, as he said himself. Really a clever boy.

I see that you guys were shockedby the 40M€ offer last summer, wich is totally understable. But trust me, here at Monaco,there is not one single fan who would have said yes to this, cause it's so obvious that he will be a world-best...

You think De Bruyne know him, now?

Still not convinced by him. He's clearly ridiculously quick and strong for someone his age, but he still has a long way to go in all the other aspects. He had 3 or 4 really threatening moments where he got the ball and ran at people or in behind, but other than that he went long stretches of being completely invisible and was a bit of a passenger. It's the first time I've seen him live though so he could have more to his game than he showed last night, he clearly has the physical attributes

Still not convinced by him. He's clearly ridiculously quick and strong for someone his age, but he still has a long way to go in all the other aspects. He had 3 or 4 really threatening moments where he got the ball and ran at people or in behind, but other than that he went long stretches of being completely invisible and was a bit of a passenger. It's the first time I've seen him live though so he could have more to his game than he showed last night, he clearly has the physical attributes

Was running out of breath. He's playing a lot ATM, and we started our season really early. But he was the main reason why we were up at the end of first half.

And where would he play? Or would you have us spend 50,60 70m on a kid then have him spend his life on the bench?

I don't expect Sergio or Kelechi to stay in the long-term.

We bid last summer after we signed Jesus.

Add in losing Navas and the possible exit of Nolito, there is plenty of space for a talent who can play wide or down the middle.

Pace,power,ability and confidence - 18 yrs old!

Together,him and Jesus could terrify defences for the next 10-15 yrs.

As good as he looks, I'd still rather us give Sancho or Diaz a chance.

I don't expect Sergio or Kelechi to stay in the long-term.

We bid last summer after we signed Jesus.

Add in losing Navas and the possible exit of Nolito, there is plenty of space for a talent who can play wide or down the middle.

Not bothered by the idea of killing Brahim or Sancho's careers with us by signing 4 18-21 year olds to their positions in 3 summers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.