Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose factoring in the advances in medical science over the next 10 years we could get him to 60 at a push before letting him go on a free to finish his career at his boyhood club.
Or he could join the Paralympics team as his legs will just be stumps.

Don't want him for that sort of money!

He has had a great season but the season before didn't seem that great!

Better value elsewhere

Oh yawn off with the money shit it's bad enough hearing it from all the pissed off press.

If the Sheikh, Pep and everybody else involved thinks it's worth it then I'm with them.

Couldn't give a shit if he cost us a £1,000,000,000 I'm not paying it.

Don't want him for that sort of money!

He has had a great season but the season before didn't seem that great!

Better value elsewhere
"Better value" is a hindsight. What if he's the next Messi? Neymar is £196m and he's not even half as good as Messi. Pep must see a football brain in there, and he's worked with some of the best.

A BMW is better value than a Bugatti in terms of £ for mph. The Bugatti's still faster though, so if you can afford it, why not?

Because it's boderline insanity to be spending that kind of money on a single player that isn't Messi or Neymar. Even if this guy turns out to be the next Henry, he's still largely unproven and there's no way of telling whether he'll keep progressing as he's not a finished product, unlike those two others.
That said, he seems to be somewhat of a special player but the price tag isn't really justified and better value can be had for such a ludicrous amount of cash.
Think Gabriel Jesus times 6.

Oh yawn off with the money shit it's bad enough hearing it from all the pissed off press.

If the Sheikh, Pep and everybody else involved thinks it's worth it then I'm with them.

Well said I totally agree. I'd defo Pay it he's a goal machine. I'd pay it just to get that combination going with sane sterling and Jesus. Chuck Mbappe in there Aswel and in the next 2 years we will be out of this world.

x47lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.