Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I admire Mbappe, I think its better to depend on what we have ( Sterling, Sane, Bernardo, Jesus & Aguero ) to compete for the 3 front positions.

You got the excitement from two days ago that you asked for yesterday and now when it came, you play partybreaker.

But what when sheikh gets bored? Have you ever thought aut that????

Wouldn't it be great to read the vile sniping from bitter Cockney, rag and scouse jurno's. The more the better. love it in the knowledge they are hurting.

Wouldn't it be great to read the vile sniping from bitter Cockney, rag and scouse jurno's. The more the better. love it in the knowledge they are hurting.

Yeah, I'm pissing myself thinking about it but it pisses me off often when I read them.

I still think Sanchez at £50m would be the smartest purchase, proven goals for a man half his price because of his contract situation, but the thrill of buying and watching a side of young potential who have no ceiling in blue is as good as it gets.

If we get both sanchez and mbappe it will serve us for now and the coming years ahead.sanchez has the goals and mbappe can eventually replace aguero i think if monaco agree to any deal it will be for in a seasons time when maybe kun may move on .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.