Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thinking Nike are not very well aware of who would be meeting who today and being in on it should consider that i think. These guys jump between media jobs at footy and sport companies all the time and are all on first name terms. Gary Cooke being a prime example, the pool he swims in no doubt is the same pool the nike suit who made sure this happened today.

I could be wrong but like many others on here coincidences are not something i put much stock in.

So this Nike photoshoot couldn't be done in say Monaco with a Mediterranean backdrop , yachts , fast cars and fast women it had to be done in Manchester and it had to have a fast city player just happen to drop by ???
Plenty of fast women in Manchester. And a backdrop of the River Irwell; what more could you ask for?

Indeed, and it could quite easily have been done in Madrid, or Paris, or Rome tomorrow, I doubt Nike would worry too much about the airfares.

With rumours that Pep was to speak with advisors again this week, and other rumours from elsewhere, him being confirmed in Manchester today is significant.

I wonder if he has stayed the night, and where, and who he met for dinner ?
Manchester is one of the last spots to do a photo shoot in when it comes to Europe. I'm not getting my hopes up simply because it would mean we are sitting at the table with the elites and I don't want to get ahead of myself. However, when there's this much smoke there's bound to be fire somewhere.

Tolm was on saying it sounds like things have progressed even further, and indicated rumours Pep is meeting with Mbappe this week could be true, and Mbappe posted a picture with Sane to fuel the fire (Mendy also responded with "City fans right now..."). Add to that rumours Madrid are now keeping Bale and it all seems positive.
Awesome, thanks.

I am not getting my hopes up ,but there are to many coincidences going on in this scenario today. I like others on here dont believe in coincidence .

Tolm was on saying it sounds like things have progressed even further, and indicated rumours Pep is meeting with Mbappe this week could be true, and Mbappe posted a picture with Sane to fuel the fire (Mendy also responded with "City fans right now..."). Add to that rumours Madrid are now keeping Bale and it all seems positive.

Interesting.

Really hope we get this done and it's looking more and more likely. A player like him won't come around for another 10 years. He is special.

Would prefer him over Sanchez any day but both would be out of the world.

In 2 years Mbappe, Jesus, Sane, & Sterling could be the most fearsome attacking group in Europe.

We could have multiple Balon d'or winners in this group, the potential is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.