Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addidas were at similar with Pogba last summer ahead of the transfer to united spits certainly possible
Exactly.

And i don't think the potential of those two lining up against each other in the world's biggest derby (give or take) would hurt either brand.

But Nike get the emerging jewel of a French squad much is expected of, usurping Adidas' big scoop from last year.

I have good feelings about this. Things starting to line up. Think it may well happen. Much More likely than Sanchez in my opinion.

Not to mention the deal is up for renewal soon. Not like you'd want to prove your value or anything...

Stats don't tell you much in cases like this. You really have to watch him to see his quality.

Along with Neymar, Nike will dominate.

The kid is special, don't feel pressure. Was very close to scoring against Juve as well. He is a constant threat. Before Monaco sold all of these players I thought he would definitely stay another season but now I don't think he will stay. Monaco are significantly weaker and staying for sporting reasons makes no sense. They won't win the league and won't win the CL.

Mbappe on a 6 or 7 year deal, make it happen.

Shit just logged in now, have I missed something?
What's been happening?
Would be grateful for a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.