Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent Sane and Sterling are bessie mates right? With Jesus to and the other young lads here they could all form a rock solid bond and Mbappe is their age or thereabouts. You know what young lads are like, a gang of similar minded lads and they love it. Not rogues but you can imagine that lot with their own club and nobody else allowed into the tree house as a group of kids. Kompany shouting them all down for their dinner and belting them for messing shit up hahaha, ok i have had a beer!

Hey what did I do?!

:)

Oh fuck lol, yeah you and your uncertainty principle are now null and void sir sadly. The 'Isco certainty principle' is the newly accepted scientific term :-D

Couldn't sporting reasons mean that in order to advance his career he needs to move to a club where he is surrounded by world class players, in a world class league in order to reach his full potential?

Yes, obviously, my point is he's not saying "he has to leave".

he's saying, "when he does leave, it has to be for sporting reasons".

Agent Sane and Sterling are bessie mates right? With Jesus to and the other young lads here they could all form a rock solid bond and Mbappe is their age or thereabouts. You know what young lads are like, a gang of similar minded lads and they love it. Not rogues but you can imagine that lot with their own club and nobody else allowed into the tree house as a group of kids. Kompany shouting them all down for their dinner and belting them for messing shit up hahaha, ok i have had a beer!

Oh fuck lol, yeah you and your uncertainty principle are now null and void sir sadly. The 'Isco certainty principle' is the newly accepted scientific term :-D

That was beautiful :'-)

Dammit! Ah well :)

Good post. Going to Real, everyone is older and there would be more tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.