Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he normally very active?

Yeah, and was happy enough to be posting on the plane over etc. Since he got here, silence. Had he left we'd know. My guess is he had dinner with Pep last night, stayed over and possibly still has not left.

Plenty of time to do a medical, just in case.

Not sure I fully bite on this. Then again, I did not really think Neymar would join PSG... :-)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-new-boy-bernardo-10935801

I read that earlier & didn't really think much of it, but it is a bit of a strange thing for Silva to say, unless he thinks Mbappe may possibly coming.

It would be a bit disrespectful to his old club, but also telling your new team mates you think they'd be better off with one of your old team mates, just after arriving, would be a bit odd.

Telling you, Monday morning he will be announced, him and Sane pictured in the new third kit. The young lads kicking off the campaign at platt lane, the humble roots and all that jazz.

I read that earlier & didn't really think much of it, but it is a bit of a strange thing for Silva to say, unless he thinks Mbappe may possibly coming.

It would be a bit disrespectful to his old club, but also telling your new team mates you think they'd be better off with one of your old team mates, just after arriving, would be a bit odd.

It does make me think there's something in this. It's random for a former player to just come out with this. I really think we've got a chance with Mbappe. Everything seems to be aligning perfectly for us.

It does make me think there's something in this. It's random for a former player to just come out with this. I really think we've got a chance with Mbappe. Everything seems to be aligning perfectly for us.

Pogba did something simlar with Griesmann & it turned out that was because the rags were bidding for him (he preferred football).

Now Mbappe is mysteriously here, Silva says this & Monaco openly talking about him possibly leaving. It does appear as if we are trying to get him to say 'yes' to signing, perhaps even with Monaco's permission.

Pogba did something simlar with Griesmann & it turned out that was because the rags were bidding for him (he preferred football).

Now Mbappe is mysteriously here, Silva says this & Monaco openly talking about him possibly leaving. It does appear as if we are trying to get him to say 'yes' to signing, perhaps even with Monaco's permission.

Yeah. It's very suspect. I also think that despite his promise, Monaco likely know that they won't be able to get much more for him than they can this summer. For them, they still have FFP issues apparently, and adding £120m for Mbappe might be too good an opportunity to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.