Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
its getting to much now just give him a big swerve the lad is getting to big for his own boots and this talk of wanting to be the star man (main man) does not sit well with me manchester city is more of a team pep is building and we don't do johnny big bollocks look at me new boots or what clothes i wear or my new hair cut we leave that sort of player to them over the road

You ever heard of sentences ?

[FLAP] Really felt good about this until those baguette munching twats tried to piss on our parade, ...again! [/FLAP]

Hope we can pull it off. Jesus and Mbappe, two of the best young players on at the planet in a 2 would be beautiful to watch

This is the time for the club to think big. We have not paid over 70m for a player since the Sheikhs took over, now is the time to make a huge statement to the footballing world.

I get the feeling as a club we are too PC after everything what has happened with being fined by FFP. We need to have the same mentality PSG have shown this window and dangle the footballing world on a string just like Uefa have dangled us on a string for the past few years. Time for us to shove everything back in their faces and basically let them go into complete and utter meltdown. I would rather us buy the player and worry about the consequences later regarding FFP. I personally don't think they have the bollocks to do anything about it anyway even if we didn't comply with the rules.

No argument from me. However we don't seem to have a management team that wants to piss off the entire football hierarchy. PSG on the other-hand.......

No argument from me. However we don't seem to have a management team that wants to piss off the entire football hierarchy. PSG on the other-hand.......

We need a management team that wants to really piss off the entire footballing world. The owner of PSG was absolutely ruthless on signing Neymar and I completely respect him for that. City need to take note.

Hope we can pull it off. Jesus and Mbappe, two of the best young players on at the planet in a 2 would be beautiful to watch

Agree, I bet both Jesus and Mbappe, will be "figthing" to become fans fav... but I doubt they willl more popular the aguero, he will will Citys #1 until he reites.

but I am sure they both will be scoring alot of goals (hopefully) and the rest of the PL (espicaly the top 6) will be worried, n the Rags will hate us even more...heheh:))

Mendy and Silva will be able to purswave him to sign with us.

cross my finger city will signe him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.