Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG doesn't work the for 2 reasons because he'll never be THE guy there with neymar and Monaco's VP, Vadim, refuses to sell anyone to them. Another thing that can be gathered from juliens info is that if he stays another year at Monaco he would have to sign an extension which his entourage don't want to do. Really everything seems to point to him leaving at the moment.

He will have come to agreement with more than one club. They then have to do a deal with Monaco. It will be more difficult for PSG than any other club.
I had thought it would be Real but with the recent pictures in Manchester I thought Maybe it's us...
But I'll stick with Real which is more likely.

Hope I'm wrong but got a feeling this and the Sanchez deal will play out like Hazard. Linked all summer only to hike the price, then PSG/Madrid etc. get the deal done.

Also...Rumours of them wanting to pay the 60m Release clause for Danilo from Porto and the 100m of Oblak from AM...not sure what Football Manager save they have but seems pretty good.

Neymar - 223m
Oblak - 100m
Danilo - 60m
Mbappe - 180m

IMO they NEED a CM and a top GK, Maybe they want Mbappe but seriously can't see it.

its getting to much now just give him a big swerve the lad is getting to big for his own boots and this talk of wanting to be the star man (main man) does not sit well with me manchester city is more of a team pep is building and we don't do johnny big bollocks look at me new boots or what clothes i wear or my new hair cut we leave that sort of player to them over the road

Also...Rumours of them wanting to pay the 60m Release clause for Danilo from Porto and the 100m of Oblak from AM...not sure what Football Manager save they have but seems pretty good.

Neymar - 223m
Oblak - 100m
Danilo - 60m
Mbappe - 180m

IMO they NEED a CM and a top GK, Maybe they want Mbappe but seriously can't see it.

IMO they NEED to calm the fuck down.

Hope I'm wrong but got a feeling this and the Sanchez deal will play out like Hazard. Linked all summer only to hike the price, then PSG/Madrid etc. get the deal done.

This is the time for the club to think big. We have not paid over 70m for a player since the Sheikhs took over, now is the time to make a huge statement to the footballing world.

I get the feeling as a club we are too PC after everything what has happened with being fined by FFP. We need to have the same mentality PSG have shown this window and dangle the footballing world on a string just like Uefa have dangled us on a string for the past few years. Time for us to shove everything back in their faces and basically let them go into complete and utter meltdown. I would rather us buy the player and worry about the consequences later regarding FFP. I personally don't think they have the bollocks to do anything about it anyway even if we didn't comply with the rules.

its getting to much now just give him a big swerve the lad is getting to big for his own boots and this talk of wanting to be the star man (main man) does not sit well with me manchester city is more of a team pep is building and we don't do johnny big bollocks look at me new boots or what clothes i wear or my new hair cut we leave that sort of player to them over the road
Have to agree 100% with this..as it stands if we brought no more in I wouldn't be worried well maybe a cb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.