Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get where the idea Nike want him at PSG comes from. They want him at a Nike club. We're a Nike club!

It makes far less sense for him to go to PSG on Nike's terms, we double exposure compared to just having him instantly overshadowed by another Nike client, Neymar.

Who's our biggest Nike athlete - Sane. Who's that Nike are setting up photo shoots with Mbappe with - Sane.

We might not get him but I can guarantee it won't be because Nike opposed it.

the boy will also get the most worldwide exposure playing in the premier league than in League 1....10 times more people watch the premier league around the world than the french league!!

I'm not too concerned about the PSG link as I think this could be a just a ploy to try & bump the price up even higher.
With Madrid & Barca now pulling out its time to get this deal wrapped up.

Because we are the first to complain when opposing fans call us out for it without knowing the facts, yet some are accusing PSG of flouting and killing FFP without the facts.

Exactly. It's fucking embarrassing. Even with the Neymar purchase, PSG have only spent roughly what we've spent this summer and like us, may recoup a fair chunk by selling players. However, even if they don't then there's no way anyone can say whether or not they'd be breaching FFP and that's for UEFA to decide when it's time for them to be assessed.

In an ideal world, PSG wouldn't be interested in Mbappe and wouldn't have signed Alves but they are and they did. It is what it is and people need to accept it rather than chucking their toys out of the pram. We've got a great squad and great manager regardless.

Think some posters believe Psg doing the Neymar deal via Qatar paying Neymar as a "brand ambassador" and not coming out of Psg accounts is dodgy were as City is via our club accounts according to media reports. These reports may or may not be true.

Coutinho/Danilo(Porto) - PSG
Lemar/Dembele - Barca
Mbappe - City
Ghezzal / Dolberg / Amavi - Monaco

Think there was a piece about Neymar wanting Coutinho, Alves, Sanchez all at PSG if he signed. They're crazy who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.