Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where am I jumping to conclusions?

It's been very clear we've played ball with UEFA and come up with very clever yet legal ways to bypass it faster. The CFG model being a prime example.

PSG, they've been up to seriously shady shit for a while now. Just look at the David Luiz saga and now this.

If the rumoured deal is true it means Neymar pocketed 70 mil for this deal from a place outside of PSG's accounts and that's doping. If they can do this, what's stopping ANY team from doing the same? Again IF this is the case, we could have bought Messi 10 times over and it never scratched our bank balances if the sheikh just paid him direct and he played for us for 40k per year. IF PSG did this and it isn't punished, the entire football financial model could be in ruins within 12 months.

Seems like you've already drawn your own conclusions and acted as judge, jury, and executioner without any supporting evidence. You sound like a bitter opposition fan spouting off about City being up to all kinds of dodgy shit without being able to prove it.

If, and I state if, it turns out that Neymar's transfer fee isn't going to go through PSG's books then by all means kick off - I'll happily join in - but until then stop fucking skriking.

I'd be careful about believing anything La Liga said as they quite clearly didn't want him leaving the Spanish league so were probably coming out with unfounded rumours to paint PSG in a bad light. Best to reserve judgement until such a time as it's proven that the transfer fee isn't going through their books.

Yeah they would have been pissed at losing a star mate no doubt.

Exactly. It's fucking embarrassing. Even with the Neymar purchase, PSG have only spent roughly what we've spent this summer and like us, may recoup a fair chunk by selling players. However, even if they don't then there's no way anyone can say whether or not they'd be breaching FFP and that's for UEFA to decide when it's time for them to be assessed.

In an ideal world, PSG wouldn't be interested in Mbappe and wouldn't have signed Alves but they are and they did. It is what it is and people need to accept it rather than chucking their toys out of the pram. We've got a great squad and great manager regardless.
Very well said mate. The hypocrisy is sickening as well as embarrassing.

Think some posters believe Psg doing the Neymar deal via Qatar paying Neymar as a "brand ambassador" and not coming out of Psg accounts is dodgy were as City is via our club accounts according to media reports. These reports may or may not be true.
They aren't true and they were an entirely media fabricated lie. They've already been quashed by PSG who stated that they paid the fee.

City fans calling out PSG for FFP make me laugh.

We're not calling out PSG for FFP – we're asking how they're getting away with it, when we seem to be shackled by those rules? I'm asking because if they can do it, I want to know why we can't... not that I have a problem with them spending the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.