Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a football thing. Rarely a team wins much without it.

If possible pace yes & great in the air. That would be a dream situation in the future.

It's taken nearly ten years for a manager to realise it's a good idea at fullback. So we are half way there.

What teams have CB's with the pace of fullbacks? That's not a football thing that's fantasy stuff. As far as fullbacks we have pace and height ... and we paid 100 million. Who do you want? Ramos and boateng? 200 million and 350k a week wages.

Edit: 126 million. Lol. Forgot Danilo.

It's a football thing. Rarely a team wins much without it.

If possible pace yes & great in the air. That would be a dream situation in the future.

It's taken nearly ten years for a manager to realise it's a good idea at fullback. So we are half way there.

Mancini won the league with Lescott and Pellegrini won it with Demichelles.

So is it less likely we'll sign him now?

Saturday it seemed so positive.

People are hyper reactive. He was in Manchester yesterday, now he's not. Gahhhhh!

Joking aside. From the 'news' we had today it's trended downwards. There's another good two weeks left of this.

What teams have CB's with the pace of fullbacks? That's not a football thing that's fantasy stuff. As far as fullbacks we have pace and height ... and we paid 100 million. Who do you want? Ramos and boateng? 200 million and 350k a week wages.

Edit: 126 million. Lol. Forgot Danilo.

Vinny used to be reasonably quick, lescott was 'ok' for pace when younger & Kolo was fast.

Real Madrid, Barca, Spurs, Utd, Bayern Munich all have some cbs quicker than our fullbacks for the last ten years bar Richards have been, never mind cbs. Liverpool may soon have VVD, Arse have Kosidoodah, just off the top of my head.

Utd had Staam & Ferdinand, Arse had Kolo Toure, Sol Campbell etc.

We used to have Dunne & Distain who could give these guys a 3 yard start & beat them oner 15 & once, for a brief wonderful time, we had a fully fit Keith Curle, who could let Gary lineker & Dean Suanders try to beat offside catch them up without breaking sweat, if he got it wrong.

This team, with that kind of defensive pace if we could ally it to football ability, with Jesus Sane Aguero etc up front, would win the Champions league,whilst smoking a pipe each.

Vinny used to be reasonably quick, lescott was 'ok' for pace when younger & Kolo was fast.

Real Madrid, Barca, Spurs, Utd, Bayern Munich all have some cbs quicker than our fullbacks for the last ten years bar Richards have been, never mind cbs. Liverpool may soon have VVD, Arse have Kosidoodah, just off the top of my head.

Utd had Staam & Ferdinand, Arse had Kolo Toure, Sol Campbell etc.

We used to have Dunne & Distain who could give these guys a 3 yard start & beat them oner 15 & once, for a brief wonderful time, we had a fully fit Keith Curle, who could let Gary lineker & Dean Suanders try to beat offside catch them up without breaking sweat, if he got it wrong.

This team, with that kind of defensive pace if we could ally it to football ability, with Jesus Sane Aguero etc up front, would win the Champions league,whilst smoking a pipe each.

I'm sold. What now? Where? How do we unload and how much might the new guys cost?

I'm not being condescending either. Show me something realistic and I'm in. Simple.

We're city we can't really afford to take total punts. Have you factored that? (Mangala/Otamendi as an example)

I'm sold. What now? Where? How do we unload and how much might the new guys cost?

I'm not being condescending either. Show me something realistic and I'm in. Simple.

We're city we can't really afford to take total punts. Have you factored that? (Mangala/Otamendi as an example)
Kalidou Koulibaly, send Napoli Mangala and 45M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.