Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
This so called info today saying PSG are now looking likely to sign Mbappe is not reflecting the odds. You can still get 11/1 on him joining them.
If there was some solid news the odds would have tumbled.
I'm feeling calm.

But he has a clause in his nike contract can only move to psg, not unless Madrid sell bale to the rags then he can go there

giphy.gif

So what was the photoshoot all about Nike ? You bring over the hot name in the transfer window, and unsubtly parade him around with city players at a city location, putting a warm hand down the front of our collective pants and then after we are all nicely ready to go ,pick your handbag up and fuck off to try your luck with the big boys and leave us with blue balls !!!

Please read my posts in this thread. We've seen what happens when people have to keep repeating things lol. In short it wasn't a Nike photoshoot.

I think we have to bring Mbappe /Sanchez and VVD. After all, we all know that we need a CB and a Striker /Winger. Why wait for next year and spend the same money?Sign Mbappe /Sanchez and VVD means that we are going strong for all titles, including a real challenge for the Champions League. Spend the money now and build a perfect roster at all positions saying less money to spend next year. I do not understand what the problem is

Mbappe probably doesn't know what he's gonna do himself so its all just speculation till he's holding up a shirt etc.

Hope he's asked Henry his opinion because he loves Pep / knows what he could offer Mbappe at City.

Also this Nike thing is BS imo from ParisUnited. They just linked him having a Nike deal and PSG having so many global Nike players 2+2 and came with that solution. Maybe as some have stated this PSG link is to get City / Madrid (whoever) into paying what Monaco seem fair. Do think PSG could go for Sanchez/Coutinho however - as requested by Neymar, will see.

French media seem very quick to jump on any positive story for French Football. Obviously want to keep their best talent in France. Unlike our press who basically make any good player want to quit the league for good.

Monaco / Vadim wouldn't sell Fabinho to PSG. Almost certain they won't sell Mbappe either, didn't wanna strengthen a rival by selling Fabinho to them so...

Will be a interesting few days / weeks, for sure would love him at City. I'm sure he will make the right choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.