Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the respect to Aguero who I love, he has a better chance of being a "main man" in a team with him than with Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi.

With all the respect to Aguero who I love, he has a better chance of being a "main man" in a team with him than with Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi.

Or, alternatively, at Monaco. I tend not to believe that line when I see it. Maybe it was the case with Neymar but usually I just get the impression that it's a cliche used to fill columns.

Mbappe apparently wants to be the main man. He wont't be that at PSG.
He won't be that at our place either pal maybe in the future but not now.. I would rather have Sergio and Jesus over Mbappe right now IMO. He's a very good player but he definatly wouldn't be the main man at ours.

Pretty sure that wage rule is from the FA

It looks like you are correct. However, it also looks like they will still struggle to abide by FFP with the signing of Neymar alone. Signing Mbappe would put their expenditure at £350m, ammortised over the next five years. Add the embarrassingly large salaries of Neymar, Alves and Mbappe... That would probably amount to something in the region of £1.5m/week before tax or £78m per year. Amortise the transfer fees over 5 years and you get £70m/year. That combines to £148m/year in addition to what they are already spending!!!

I really don't see how they can possibly justify any extra income to cover this kind of money.

It looks like you are correct. However, it also looks like they will still struggle to abide by FFP with the signing of Neymar alone. Signing Mbappe would put their expenditure at £350m, ammortised over the next five years. Add the embarrassingly large salaries of Neymar, Alves and Mbappe... That would probably amount to something in the region of £1.5m/week before tax or £78m per year. Amortise the transfer fees over 5 years and you get £70m/year. That combines to £148m/year in addition to what they are already spending!!!

I really don't see how they can possibly justify any extra income to cover this kind of money.
Unless they are just going to ratchet up the Qatari sponsorship. It does sound unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.