Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywho, as much as I'd love Mbappe or Sanchez. I think we're fine without either. Why not give the spots to brahim and sancho. If we see them as first team players eventually. Why not take the risk. We have enough attacking players imo. kdb silva b silva all capable of going false nine if injuries hit terribly. Would be nice to stick to what we have and invest heavily in one decent cb

----jesus----aguero-----sane-----
--------kdb--------silva-------------
--------------yaya-------------------

----Sterling----brahim----sancho--
-------b silva------gundo-----------
---------------dinho------------------

Foden

Think it's a risk worth taking. Especially if we intend on playing 3 at the back. The kids are talented. Maybe one year too early but after seeing them in preseason. Pep should risk it. Our core are all very versatile. Injuries wouldn't hurt us too bad imo. Rather see this than us win CL tbh...

BUt no sancho and we need one more I guess. Wish we could turn that around

Last edited:
Odds on SkyBet for Mbappe to PSG are 10/1. I highly doubt that they are about to sign him. There is a wage increase cap. They'd need to sell quite a few players to stay within that limit, since they are already paying Neymar £500k a week after tax. When the Alves to PSG rumours started we saw the odds plummet very quickly. This isn't happening and so I doubt very much that there is anything in this.

Honestly, I don't see how Mbappe to PSG makes any sense. Firstly, we know that Monaco will not want to sell to a rival club. They have already prevented Fabinho from joining PSG. Secondly, Mbappe would not be a superstar at PSG. He'd be forever in Neymar's shadow. Finally, as above, I think it would be very difficult for PSG to abide by FFP rules. They would risk serious backlash from UEFA.

Odds on SkyBet for Mbappe to PSG are 10/1. I highly doubt that they are about to sign him. There is a wage increase cap. They'd need to sell quite a few players to stay within that limit, since they are already paying Neymar £500k a week after tax. When the Alves to PSG rumours started we saw the odds plummet very quickly. This isn't happening and so I doubt very much that there is anything in this.

Honestly, I don't see how Mbappe to PSG makes any sense. Firstly, we know that Monaco will not want to sell to a rival club. They have already prevented Fabinho from joining PSG. Secondly, Mbappe would not be a superstar at PSG. He'd be forever in Neymar's shadow. Finally, as above, I think it would be very difficult for PSG to abide by FFP rules. They would risk serious backlash from UEFA.

Pretty sure that wage rule is from the FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.