Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have as much money as us. Anything we can do, they can do.
In their accounts they do but I think uefa values the Qatar tourism deal at 100M rather than the 200M they receive. If that is still the case, I don't see how they can spend the best part of 400M.

If that's all you get 1 season ban then lets smash the record and f**k UEFA. With him we would have a young mobile team who could be supplemented with our youth and not have to worry about any ban. Let's show we really can flash the cash and get who/what we want ala PSG.

Mbappe is from an area of paris his family have a home there
What about footballing ambition? He's staying in the same league. Very disappointing if that's his decision. I don't get how that can possibly be the best footballing move for him

If that's all you get 1 season ban then lets smash the record and f**k UEFA. With him we would have a young mobile team who could be supplemented with our youth and not have to worry about any ban. Let's show we really can flash the cash and get who/what we want ala PSG.

Let's not.

Let's try & win it fair & square as we have a squad as good or better than anyone else.

In their accounts they do but I think uefa values the Qatar tourism deal at 100M rather than the 200M they receive. If that is still the case, I don't see how they can spend the best part of 400M.
Unless they sell a few players - which seems unlikely. They are going to get banned. And if the Mbappe agent does his job he should find out how PSG intend to finance this, or he is going to be out of the CL.

What about footballing ambition? He's staying in the same league. Very disappointing if that's his decision. I don't get how that can possibly be the best footballing move for him
Agree, easy Street option

Surely we complained about FFP as it was designed to stop us spending. If any club has the funds then let them spend what they will. In what other line of business is an owner not able to invest. PSG have shown the way. Madrid and Barca finally have opposition able to compete. Is now time for new clubs to top the pile.

Well perhaps this is all just talk to get City or Real Madrid to up their financial offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.