Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so grey... I haven't got a scooby?
Just can't see them getting naymar and Mbappe. Hats of if they pull that off though
Totally agree ..but something dodgy going on somewhere imo ..although like has been said before,they have definitely got the money to bid for him. That said,I really don't think Monaco will sell to them if we come knocking and can offer the same. Plus then it's up to him where he goes I suppose.

Totally agree ..but something dodgy going on somewhere imo ..although like has been said before,they have definitely got the money to bid for him. That said,I really don't think Monaco will sell to them if we come knocking and can offer the same. Plus then it's up to him where he goes I suppose.
I guess we have the lure of the prem, his best mate in Mendy, and the guy who assisted most of his goals in b.silva as well as Pep!
Paris have the power of extra wages as we saw with alves. But like you say would Monaco sell to PSG? All if's but's and may be's.

This is the kind of signing that signals our intent for the future. We either go big or go home. All this cloak and dagger shite is getting us nowhere, show our hand I say and make a fucking huge bid that gives Monaco a decision to make plus pushes any other teams into action.
We want to be seen as elite, it's time to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.