Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed mate, which is why it kills me that we took our foot off the throat of those fuckers that year, but it's a story for another thread.

Now any update on getting that cash over to Monaco? C'mon Txiki.
Txiki isn`t involved in this transfer.Its being handled by Soriano.At least Txiki should be free from any shit thats thrown around his way,should we be unfortunate not to get anywhere.
Perhaps the shout will be "should have left it to Txiki to sort out". ;)

Txiki isn`t involved in this transfer.Its being handled by Soriano.At least Txiki should be free from any shit thats thrown around his way,should we be unfortunate not to get anywhere.

Oh I'm a big Txiki fan, so it's not said as a way of putting pressure on him.

If you are correct then it beggars belief. Txiki has done wonders getting Mendy and Silva from them, so logically should be given a budget for Mbappe and left to it.

Oh I'm a big Txiki fan, so it's not said as a way of putting pressure on him.

If you are correct then it beggars belief. Txiki has done wonders getting Mendy and Silva from them, so logically should be given a budget for Mbappe and left to it.
It may have been deliberately done to show how up the ladder the Club really want him.Perhaps he`s had a video to show Mbappe from HH showing that he himself is a "massive" (can I use that word under the circumstances ;) ) fan of the lad.

Where's that info from?

hoping we arent bring played and wasting our time on this lad...its happened before...to me he has had madrid player written all over him since the transfer window opened. i dont buy this "they cannt afford him" line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.