Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan Castles has unfortunately been correct on most transfers this summer. If he says Mbappe is going to PSG he just might be right.

It might make our owners to stop playing nice and be as ruthless as PSG in the long run.

Look at our team,we have present and future stars in our team and they all fit together,i think people want to buy a superstar name just to show everyone else we can do it,sod if they fit the team,i like what we do much better
Too right, people keep bringing up Real Madrid like they are the example we should be aspiring to but it's the Barca format we should be looking at and improving upon if we can. I don't want us breaking transfer records all the time, I don't want us doing a Madrid they are the Spanish rags.

Think we're being played, personally....

This crap by numerous persons talking about the ethics attached to the deal is just an acceptance that we just don't know how to finalise deals of this magnitude..... yet

The timing couldn't be better if we wrote the script ourselves, PSG have to be supported in the move to take on UEFA, we have an opportunity to nail the corrupt bastards to the cross, and create a marketplace for competition..... I welcome further investment and competition, it's the only way these obscene salaries and transfers will stable off, simple economics!

Not great that we can't finalise deals like this. Why can PSG?

As I've said above, if we miss out to PSG on Mbappe, in the long run our owners might be less nice and more ruthless.

Fair play to PSG.

If we want him we have to match or almost match them, convince Monaco to sell to us instead of PSG (Which shouldn't be hard) and convince Mbappe to join us.

Not great that we can't finalise deals like this. Why can PSG?

As I've said above, if we miss out to PSG on Mbappe, in the long run our owners might be less nice and more ruthless.

If there was a ever a window to show more ruthlessness, this is it. The time for feet dragging is long gone.

running out of options if this lad and sanchez are off, dembele who was said to be an alternative to mbappe is also likely off to barca, worrying times.

giphy.gif

C'mon Blues, half of you are manically excited and sure we wil/must get him, or depressed and sure that we will get no-one.

The answer liles somewhere between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.