Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worrying too strong word probably but in Trumps words we do need more fire and fury in attack.

How I feel when I come on to the transfer forum and see a bunch of unread pages, and then proceed to read them:

nvrmnd.gif

180 m € is what Monaco wants for him. Thats around 160m pounds. While paying for Neymar 200m seems a lot its much more a value deal than 160m for Mbappe wo is much younger true but hardly delivered yet apart from a good 6-8 months in Monaco. What he does in a much stronger league is still a question. If he flops he is the most expensive flop ever. While Neymar hardly can flop...

I think the reason we seem to be "waiting" is we just dont want to pay 160m pounds for him. If PSG wants to pay that fair play to them but thats makes it hard for us to negotiate a better deal.

I think if Mbappe would be around 70-80m pounds we already would have made the opening bid around 50, 55, 60 m then somewhere we would meet Monaco's price. Like with Mendy I think we started around 35-40 ended up around 50 or more.

But 160m asking price, that is huge. 3 times our club record.

Without some heavy outgoing transfers PSG cannot afford it imo due to FFP. I think we would have problems too if the price is really 160m pounds on top of what we spent already.

And then I read about letting Nasri go on a free transfer to Turkey instead of 10-15m fee...

Maybe we need to learn how to be more ruthless with incoming transfers and surely how to be more clever with outgoing ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.