Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
well latest along the "rumore mill" and "grapevine" is Pep is in talk with RM for Isco price same as Mbappe...
132c7760a88aef7daa73066d35a67bf7.gif

Maybe we need to learn how to be more ruthless with incoming transfers and surely how to be more clever with outgoing ones.

That will always be a tricky one until we have a squad full of stars that are easy to sell and until we stop being late in selling players for a season or two. We are basically selling (or releasing) players when everybody knows we don't want them at all after them being finished or fringed for 2 seasons . You can't sell Nutella in such circumstances.

Imagine if we had Morata like Madrid. There would be Bluemoon protests if we decided to sell him. So we'd wait for 2-3 seasons more and then give him to someone for 10 millions.

I hope nobody signs him for the £160 mill banded about.
The Neymar saga was utterly ridiculous in itself and we and other clubs should stay away from players at these prices in order to control this absurd overspending or where will it stop...

If he goes to PSG it doesn't affect our season unless we play them in CL and he single handedly knocks us out, the price is absurd (you can get 5 gabby Jesus's for that price) and I think Jesus will have a better season than Mbappe wherever he goes, much rather use £160m to buy a WC centerback and someone like Diego costa as a different threat in the box

I hope nobody signs him for the £160 mill banded about.
The Neymar saga was utterly ridiculous in itself and we and other clubs should stay away from players at these prices in order to control this absurd overspending or where will it stop...
Herein lies the question, who is at fault? those having to pay these huge sums or those demanding them ??. So far it seems those paying these sums are the culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.