Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure PSG and City are competing with each others for players because of political reasons. Maybe, only maybe PSG - they need to show some strength as country in this political situation but it's mainly regular football club reasons. But I don't see either dealing with each other right now.

Hopefully you are right but will any side be content to not allow their hatred for each other to influence their football decisions.
As you say if they wont deal with each other how can they possibly see bidding against each other in a detached way ?

Hopefully you are right but will any side be content to not allow their hatred for each other to influence their football decisions.
As you say if they wont deal with each other how can they possibly see bidding against each other in a detached way ?

They would bid against each other anyway, big and rich clubs would always compete against each other for top players. I think people running both clubs are smart enough and long enough in business to keep it under control.

This is so far from the truth.

As is the truth that reports Paris have this deal all sewn-up, is also wide of the mark at this stage.

The Monaco vice-president is on record saying it is for "sporting reasons" that he wants to move this summer.

This gives me hope.
Tolmie, my understanding from what has been said on here is that Mbappe has an agreement with City & PSG over terms, (not sure about Madrid). it is now for both parties to convince Monaco to sell.

Completely agree although i will add that players like Kev, Merlin, Raz and Bernado this year all have to chip in much more as they have the talent to do so.

Silva is lost case there, I'm afraid. He's in age he can't really improve anything and it's just not his strength to score goals from positions he plays for us. I really don't have idea who's idea is that he takes some free kicks, he's absolutely awful in them too.

De Bruyne though has goals in himself, depending how close he'll play to opposition goal, he should add bit more this season.

Don't know about Bernando and Sterling, hm, I wouldn't bet my life for his converting to save it but guess he still has time to improve there.

I think people running both clubs are smart enough and long enough in business to keep it under control.

Forgive my cynicism about the way those who run football clubs behave re cartels etc but both the Arab owned clubs will show the football world how to conduct business and possibly no jingoism for the victor then.

Lets hope so.

Incidentally if they can be so smart and business like over this transfer surely they could do direct business or is that where we came in ?

Last edited:
Money talks.
Funny how we have to hope for exactly this in connection with Alexis Sanchez, but with Mbappe we have to hope that Monaco behaves like Arsenal and refuse to sell to a domestic competitor and instead sell cheaper to a foreign club. One would think one of the 2 deals will come off, if logic plays any role :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.