Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kid isn't interested. end of imo. has nothing to do with us not wanting him or being willing to pay

This is so far from the truth.

As is the truth that reports Paris have this deal all sewn-up, is also wide of the mark at this stage.

The Monaco vice-president is on record saying it is for "sporting reasons" that he wants to move this summer.

This gives me hope.

When did he tell you?

just seems obvious to me. him and mendy have toyed with us. we've been chasing him for two years and haven't had much come out from his side. i do believe the stories about him wanting to go to psg. think that probably has something to do with him and fabinho's bustup in training a couple days ago... idk to me this is not worth following as closely as so many seem to be.

just seems obvious to me. him and mendy have toyed with us. we've been chasing him for two years and haven't had much come out from his side. i do believe the stories about him wanting to go to psg. think that probably has something to do with him and fabinho's bustup in training a couple days ago... idk to me this is not worth following as closely as so many seem to be.

So you're just guessing?

As is the truth that reports Paris have this deal all sewn-up, is also wide of the mark at this stage.

The Monaco vice-president is on record saying it is for "sporting reasons" that he wants to move this summer.

This gives me hope.

I guess we'll see. The sporting reasons thing gave me hope too. I believe Monaco would rather sell to us than to PSG and I'm sure playing for pep has to have some appeal to the kid... but at the same time, I just feel like PSG is what he wants most. it's safer than madrid at this point in his career, gets to team up with neymar, paris native... leaves door open for a move later to barca madrid

If I was a somebody at UEFA I would issuing a pre-emptive statement now, reminding everyone of their duty to work within limits and reminding everyone that punishments will be implemented. No excuses then for any team that abuses F.F.P. and UEFA can come down heavy.
Maybe they have? It doesn't need to be a statement made publicly. Just a letter to the various chairmen and chief execs.

And I agree it would be a good idea. Much better all around to prevent some stupidity rather than having to punish a club after the event.

This gives me hope.
If PSG doesn't have the deal sewn up, and if Real does not want him this summer, there must be a chance that we get to make the deal, and the closer it gets to the end of the transfer window, presumably the price will come a little down. All to our advantage, as long as nobody else is really at the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.