Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there have been plenty of reports we either looked into or tried to sign Neymar at least once.

Either way, we were never really going to win that battle.

Still a chance with Mbappe, but I think we are more likely to sign Alexis, and that's not assured by any means.

I heard off a source last night he has agreed to sign for us and a deal will be done this week.

Can you confirm Tolm?

Ps don't shoot the messenger but reliable info.
has aforereferenced reliable source provided reliable info inthe past you could quote?

...just so I can prepare the GIF's of course?
100.gif

PSG said it'd be near impossible to sign Neymar AND Mbappe in the same summer without breaching FFP rules.
Literally every report I've seen seems to point him moving to PSG. Even Monaco players have apparently been told he's moving there. Just seems a matter of time.

Last edited:
About FFP? Yes.

I'm not saying he's 100% off to PSG (though it's understandable why he'd want to go), just I take issue with the premise that anything other than signing Mbappe represents a failure in the transfer window.
Correctamundo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.