Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
has aforereferenced reliable source provided reliable info inthe past you could quote?

...just so I can prepare the GIF's of course?
100.gif
I say Baldrick Is this reliable source as reliable a source as a reliable source who is very reliable?

They were right about neymar. Plus Duncan castles whose close to Mendez seems pretty certain. Something must be going on or else he wouldn't have been left on the bench on Sunday. I certainly wouldnt be getting my hopes up of him coming here.
+1

Mbappe to PSG looks very likely.

PSG said it'd be near impossible to sign Neymar AND Mbappe in the same summer without breaching FFP rules.

Near impossible. Two words when one would have done.

All it means is that they are going to agree a lower price than the stupid amounts originally banded around and also, make some of it conditional on performance / results.

I think the lad at his age, fancies Paris more than a move to a foreign country. Simple as that imo.

Near impossible. Two words when one would have done.

All it means is that they are going to agree a lower price than the stupid amounts originally banded around and also, make some of it conditional on performance / results.

I think the lad at his age, fancies Paris more than a move to a foreign country. Simple as that imo.
Wont this help us in the long run though. Surely proves ffp is absolutely unworkable & will have to be scrapped. If it means the so called (corrupt) elite getting the kick in the bollox they deserve, good luck to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.