Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed... we have no option but to stick with him and the project... the frustration for me is Pep's sheer refusal to amend his system for the players at his disposal so we sometimes play square pegs in round holes...

We either go all in or we continue to watch awkward formations and players at times

This is my fear. I think his system is made for the team he wishes he had not the one he`s got.

as I understand it, TV cash are not allowed to fund wages, but can transfer fees.

All I heard about it, until few days ago at this thread, is that clubs can't rise their combined wages for more than 4% annually.

I see idea behind banning it for wages, that's what would owners like Ashley want so they could keep more money, but can't see how's that legal, it's even worse than original uefa ffp.

btw, I couldn't give a shit how much money we spend to win title / CL if those who are paying for it are OK for that.

I specially don't give a flying one what would media and other club fans say about it.

If we can and want to spend one billion in one window, I'm perfectly fine with it :)

All I heard about it, until few days ago at this thread, is that clubs can't rise their combined wages for more than 4% annually.

I see idea behind banning it for wages, that's what would owners like Ashley want so they could keep more money, but can't see how's that legal, it's even worse than original uefa ffp.
I have read that, though it was couple of years ago that clubs can increase their wage bill by £7m even if they make a loss and any further increase on top of the £7m has to come from increased matchday and/or commercial revenues.

Have the rules been changed then?

I have read that, though it was couple of years ago that clubs can increase their wage bill by £7m even if they make a loss and any further increase on top of the £7m has to come from increased matchday and/or commercial revenues.

Has the rules been changed then?

yeah, that about wage rise, I've heard too long time ago. This, about not spending tv rights money, never until someone casually posted it here few days ago.

So Mbappe is going on Loan to PSG this season with a option to buy next summer...Doing everything they can to avoid any FFP trouble.

I agree mate....clever way to get round the FFP issue! Would have loved us to put this kind of offer on the table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.