Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should buy him and Sanchez! F.A and the rest would do nothing, let's see the kid play in the premier.
No point having the best manager if we don't give him the best players.
Buy Messi in Jan.

The difference between PSG & City with regards to these transfers isn't FFP but the rules the PL set on clubs playing in its competitions. PSG can meet FFP as can we, but we're restrained by further rules we have imposed that PSG don't have to worry about. It was explained a few pages back if I recall correctly. To do with not using TV money for purchases, & wages not exceeding a percentage of revenue pa etc etc, the French league don't have that issue.
So as I understand it, any money we spend has to be earned but we can't spend it how we want even when we have earned it. In a democratic, capitalist country, isn't there a law against this kind of restriction.

So as I understand it, any money we spend has to be earned but we can't spend it how we want even when we have earned it. In a democratic, capitalist country, isn't there a law against this kind of restriction.

There's a law against FFP in its entirety but nobody has challenged it yet in the courts... You can't legally restrict the ability to trade, if we want to spend £600m we should be able to. The fact the likes of Stoke can't shouldn't be & isn't our problem really but restrictions are in place to 'level' it up. Crazy but until someone challenges it in court they'll push the boundaries to hinder us.

I realise this is crazy money but what a marker it would lay down if we could do this deal... the doubters are out for Pep and the team and this would surely silence them..

I realise this is crazy money but what a marker it would lay down if we could do this deal... the doubters are out for Pep and the team and this would surely silence them..

I'm not sure the Pep doubters will be silenced if he has to spend another 200m to win the PL. He's getting a reputation now as a cheque book manager, rightly or wrongly.

I'm not sure the Pep doubters will be silenced if he has to spend another 200m to win the PL. He's getting a reputation now as a cheque book manager, rightly or wrongly.
Absolutely right. All the haters are using the money spent against him, spending more is not gonna change that. I think we should stop giving a fuck about what the idiots are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.