Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your post but your comment about West Ham seems very strange. It's a big club with huge support, trying to go up a level & play in europe. Lots of proven players they could be going for rather than 'gambling' on a kid.

But I don't understand if you expect Kelechi to keep scoring at the same rate or you don't ?

If nothing changes & he does keep scoring at the same rate when used consistently, then he will go for a enormous amount of money in the future, as he will score more goals than Aguero.

If he can't maintain it, his standing will drop.

I'm not having a dig at West ham btw. I'm saying if kelechi is as clinical as you and that other poster are claiming he wouldn't be linked with West ham who are a mid table team, he'd be linked with other top teams who are in the champions league.

As for the bold part what are you basing that on? His 8 appearances for us this season? He struggles to make the bench never mind play games. From what I've seen from kelechi he'll be a 'good' player, nothing more. I'd be surprised if he makes it at a top team.

on the Marca/Mbappe to Madrid story, it's hard to know the truth with Marca on the one hand it is so closely connected with Madrid as to be almost propaganda which means they should have the inside line on any transfers. At the same time because it is so closely entrenched with Real it is always going to say everyone wants to sign for Madrid.

I want him. I think He will become a new Henry.

I hope not

hvr200blue.jpg

Would anyone be surprised really? I mean, it's Real Madrid; they take pleasure in world record signings, Ronaldo and Benzema are on the decline, the player he idolised is their manager and you're kidding yourself if you think he won't get the game time.

I'm not having a dig at West ham btw. I'm saying if kelechi is as clinical as you and that other poster are claiming he wouldn't be linked with West ham who are a mid table team, he'd be linked with other top teams who are in the champions league.

As for the bold part what are you basing that on? His 8 appearances for us this season? He struggles to make the bench never mind play games. From what I've seen from kelechi he'll be a 'good' player, nothing more. I'd be surprised if he makes it at a top team.

Why would I only be basing it on the few chances he's had under Pep ? The rest of his time in football doesn't exist ?

His record is fantastic & has only dropped off since Pep stopped using him.

We are in the Champions League & we signed him. Now we are looking to get a buyback clause inserted in any possible deal because we don't want to miss out if he hecomes a star, which his career so far, suggests is a strong possibility.

I don't know why anyone would downrate Iheanacho on his career so far. If he was to maintain it, he would be amongst the best strikers ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.