Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe and Sane on the wings and Gabriel Jesus up top. MSG is the MSN of the future. Obviously he's not an immediate need but if we get our work done with the back line and have money left, why the hell not?

You do wonder just how much some posters actually know about football
Completely off topic but that line up was hardly their u18's - the back 5 were schmeical, pallister, Parker, Irwin and the youngster Gary Neville.

I may be wrong in this but I still feel that Sanchez is the better answer over Mbappe at the moment.

I just think with Sanchez he offers proven tried and tested experienced top quality, which at the moment only Aguero offers.

Mbappe is class but would we have too much youth being relied upon next season?

If we can't get Sanchez however I am hoping we are in for Mbappe.
If we don't get Mbappe now we never will.

Sanchez and Aguero can play together imo because Sanchez plays deep. To equate it to Chile Aguero would be like Vargas.

But imo Mbappe is like another Vargas. As is Jesus.

So imo if we only get Sanchez then we are keeping Aguero but if we get Sanchez and Mbappe then we must have already agreed to sell Aguero.

(PS if we could just find a Vidal equivalent we'd be amazing)

Just dont see it but only because we have Jesus but like most, would salivate if we did land this kid because he is top drawer.

Madrid would seem favourite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.