Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe we could beat Madrid to a player they want.
Bud... Our prime investor is the man who has funded their stadiums redevelopment.

Believe me, If we want someone we get them. Regardless of who also want him.
Alves just wasn't worth that salary and we weren't prepared to match it.

Any RM player right now could easily join City, or any if their targets.

The City can offer to Mbappé, besides the solvency of the trainer, a great salary and a strongly reinforced equipment.
a very pertinent point and something strongly in our favour when recruiting top players at the moment.

players may well move to a new a club specifically because of the manager,
but if he's sacked soon after it can be a disaster for the player when the new bloke changes the style of play.

let's be honest - guardiola won't be dismissed even if we win nothing this coming season.
not many of the elite clubs are as managerially stable as we are.

a very pertinent point and something strongly in our favour when recruiting top players at the moment.

players may well move to a new a club specifically because of the manager,
but if he's sacked soon after it can be a disaster for the player when the new bloke changes the style of play.

let's be honest - guardiola won't be dismissed even if we win nothing this coming season.
not many of the elite clubs are as managerially stable as we are.
That's because the entire backroom team were recruited to get Pep in.... Time will tell whether the experiment works

On the whole I am happy (who wouldn't be) but do question some decisions e.g. Clownio (Bravo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.