Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid looks like an incredible talent and we have the money so I don't have a problem with us being in for him but I would be willing to put money on him not coming to us. As I always say, when Real Madrid want a player they get him.

it doesn't work that way anymore

Mate, that's typical rag media photoshop, false news....

I found the original.

He's as nailed on as that time we saw Isco in a city top...

Also we now know who he models that first touch off..

Mbappe.png

FEED MBAPPÉ AND HE SCORES! FEED MBAPPÉ AND HE SCORES!

It doesnt make sense that his price gone up 30m because City become interested !
Yeah it does. Simple supply and demand. One club are interested in one player: demand is met by the supply.

When two club wants one player, demand exceeds supply and therefore the club who owns the player the other clubs want is in a stronger bargaining position.

I'm still in two minds about this, signing a player who's as sought after as this would be a big statement for the club and he would no doubt improve our attack, it may even make an instant impact in terms of trophies. Bragging rights, trophies, success, commercial value(unless his terms eat all that up) all great but how much credit will the club get or the manager, can we really say how much credit we get doesn't matter? Could we even argue we didn't outspend everyone when they tell us we bought success? I wont mind if he goes to Real Madrid personally as long as it's not to a PL rival.

The price will be ridiculous, if his personal terms are astronomical it will hinder how much room we have to manoeuvre in future transfers.

There's also the question who makes way for him? Looks almost as if many blues are ready to ditch Sterling, there's so many similarities to his transfer ironically though... I'm hoping Sterling goes from strength to strength serving that humble pie to the know it alls personally as he did in the first half of last season.

It would mean Sancho and his advisors would be justified in their decision not to sign a new contract and it would also spell the end for Patrick Roberts' chances... doesn't anyone want to see us do a Monaco and produce a world talent we can laud with pride to the rest of the football world? There's always going to be that "one off" player we "must" have by the looks of it, I really enjoyed Foden and Brahim doing us proud in a way no galactico signing could.

It will seem I'm being a "negative nelly" about this but these friendlies especially have had me noticing the buzz the youth we already have is starting to generate even outside of City... they'd all be so much more envious of a Phil Foden or even a Patrick Roberts(to a lesser extent) making it to the top because they'd have nothing to throw at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.